Terms Of Services
Who we are
Our website address is: kilatnetwork.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When customers leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you editing information an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
KilatNetwork also share IP Addresses, User Agent String to Google Analytics.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Customer order may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our contact information
How we protect your data
For every connection in Kilat Network, are encrypted with this following protocols :
- ChaCha20 for symmetric encryption, authenticated with Poly1305, using RFC7539’s AEAD construction
- Curve25519 for ECDH
- BLAKE2s for hashing and keyed hashing, described in RFC7693
- SipHash24 for hashtable keys
- HKDF for key derivation, as described in RFC5869
So, Kilat Network team can’t see any traffic from your devices to the Internet.
Kilat Network have a 24 Hours money-back guarantee policy for technical issues.
Prohibited and restricted uses
Your access to and use of the Kilat Network Services is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right, at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, to terminate the accounts of, and block access to the Kilat Network Services to any users who infringe any applicable laws or these Terms.
While using the Kilat Network Services you yourself agree not to, and agree not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Kilat Network Services:
- for unlawful, illicit, illegal, criminal or fraudulent activities, including but not limited to port scanning, sending spam, sending opt-in email, scanning for open relays or open proxies, sending unsolicited e-mail or any version or type of email sent in vast quantities even if the email is routed through third-party servers, any pop-up launching, use of stolen credit cards, credit card fraud, financial fraud, cryptocurrency fraud, cloaking, extortion, blackmail, kidnapping, rape, murder, sale of stolen credit cards, sale of stolen goods, offer or sale of prohibited, military and dual use goods, offer or sale of controlled substances, identity theft, hacking, pharming, phishing, scraping in any form or scale, digital piracy, intellectual property infringements and other similar activities;
- to assault, interfere, gain unauthorized access, deny service in any way or form to any other network, computer or node through Kilat Network Services;
- to exploit children in any way, including audio, video, photography, digital content, etc.;
- to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, worms, trojans, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Kilat Network Services, any transactions being offered in connection with the Kilat Network Services or any other activities conducted by us, disrupt our website or any networks connected to the Kilat Network Services, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Kilat Network Services;
- to exploit the Kilat Network Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity;
- to use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access our website or Kilat Network Services for any purpose without our prior written permission;
- to collect or harvest personal information about other users of the Kilat Network Services;
- to collect or harvest personal data of individuals, without legitimate interest or consent, or in violation of any applicable law;
- to take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- to share any data or other content with any unreasonably large number of persons, including without limitation sending blast communications to a large number of recipients or sharing content with persons you do not know or who do not know you;
- to represent that you are the representative or agent of any of the Kilat Network Services, including any of its functionality;
- to incorporate the Kilat Network Services or any portion thereof into any other program or product;
- to copy or reproduce, in any form or by any means, any part of the Kilat Network Services;
- to modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create any derivative works based on the Kilat Network Services, including any of its files or documentation, or any portion thereof, or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied in the Kilat Network application or any portion thereof;
- to violate general ethic or moral norms, good customs and fair conduct norms;
- to violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, personal data, copyright or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- to threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
- to attempt to manipulate the Kilat Network name, services or products;
- to solicit or harvest personal information from or communicate with minors;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Kilat Network Services, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Kilat Network Services through hacking, password mining, brute force or any other means;
- to use the Kilat Network Services for any military purpose, including cyberwarfare, weapons development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons;
- to use Kilat Network Service in router or connect more than one devices through one file configuration
- to otherwise infringe or circumvent these Terms.
We reserve the right to refuse service, suspend accounts or limit access to the Kilat Network Services in our sole discretion. Such suspension or access limitation may be implemented by Kilat Network instantly and without any indication, notice or refund. We may suspend your account for clarification, investigation or request you to explain your actions and provide additional information. If your account has been suspended, you must contact us for further information. We may suspend your user account for a reasonable period of time before we terminate a user account permanently.
We are under no obligation to enforce the Terms against you. We encourage you to let us know about the violation of these Terms by any Kilat Network users; however, in case of such violations we may take appropriate action at our sole discretion.
Point Of Contact
Jln. Matraman Raya No.30, Apt. Menteng Square BK 40